Saturday 3 April 2010

Politically Motivated Arson Attack

The Ace of Diamonds public house in Miles Platting, Manchester, was, up until recently, the HQ of the BNP in Manchester, England. The building was compulsory purchased by Labour controlled Manchester Council under seemingly dubious and politically motivated circumstances.


Friday the 2nd of April 2010 saw this fine old building go up in flames. I was driving past at about 21.00pm when I captured some mobile phone video footage of this famous Manchester landmark going up in smoke.


As followers of this Blog and my videos will know, I am not a BNP member or Supporter, but I totally condemn this attack whether its politically motivated or not. This building was over a hundred years old and was a major focal point of the local community, regardless of the political affiliations of the owner - and as a local myself, its really upsetting to see this part of my past disappear forever.


All right minded people should take no pleasure in the demise of this fine old building. Political spite and vendettas are the tools of the ruling elite - please join me in the condemnation of this Arson Attack.

1 comment:

  1. evolvingentity3 April 2010 at 19:58

    absoleutly agreed,there is no stone they will not stoop under.

    ReplyDelete