Friday 19 March 2010

Illuminati Manchester Part Five uploaded on Vimeo

The latest in the 'Illuminati Manchester' series has now been uploaded to Vimeo. As promised, this video deals solely with the Trafford Centre - I think even the most ardent sceptic will find some of this symbolism hard to ignore.

Normally its Youtube that gets the premiere for my videos, but some annoying restrictions on the music content has meant I've had to re-upload it so expect that debut (with different soundtrack) later today.

I really appreciate the feedback I've been getting in response to my videos - please keep letting me know your opinions. I'm still relatively new to all this so any constructive comments are always welcome.

Don't forget to check back later for the Youtube debut, albeit sounding different...


3 comments:

  1. Once again top video Sam.

    I can remember emailing you a few months back telling you to make a video on the symbolism at the Trafford Centre and you've made a cracker.

    You've even spotted signs that I've missed loads of times (sun symbolism on floor, twin towers at side of escalators, plant-pot animal heads....)

    One other quick note.
    The Barton Square Campanile "Bell Tower" (huge obelisk) looks EXACTLY like an owl (another symbol)when viewd at night from the M60 when its lit up. Just a coincidence though, nothing to worry about......honest!

    Well done mate. It's good to see that there are plenty of other people around who are well and truly awake.

    Keep up the good work pal.

    Cheers,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One other quick note.
    The Barton Square Campanile "Bell Tower" (huge obelisk) looks EXACTLY like an owl (another symbol)when viewd at night from the M60 when its lit up. Just a coincidence though, nothing to worry about......honest!

    Thats no coincidence.. The RED all seeing eye glowing intently on the top at night.

    ReplyDelete