Thursday 31 December 2009

A Boost from one of my Heroes


Tuesday the 29th of December saw my videos featured on the David Icke web site. This resulted in a massive upsurge in views on Youtube and a resulting deluge in my e-mail account.


I didn't ask for the videos to be posted on David's site, but I'm extremely grateful and flattered that they were deemed fit for inclusion on the World's premiere Freedom site. Hopefully the resulting viral spread of the videos will lead to more people in Manchester (and the world) waking up to the stuff hidden in plain sight under their noses. That's what I set out to do so I'm feeling especially pleased today.


If this is your first visit to my Blog as a result of watching one of my videos, then Welcome. I will try and update the Blog on a more frequent basis (free time allowing) - so please bookmark this page and check back regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment