Friday 23 October 2009

Question Time


Just watched Question Time on BBC 1 which has caused so much controversy today because of the inclusion of Nick Griffin of the BNP. Talk about someone being thrown to the lions. I can honestly say I've never seen such an appallingly biased programme in my entire life. Yes I know this is off kilter, but as Nick Griffin represents this area in the Euro Parliament, I feel obliged to comment.

Before anyone gets excited, I'm not a BNP member or supporter (The whole system of Party Parliamentary Democracy is a sham used to control us) but how anyone could call this a fair discussion programme is beyond me.

Griffin was bullied, harangued, and barely given a chance to explain himself by both the other panel members and the obviously hand-picked studio audience. Any right minded person watching Question Time tonight could surely not take any satisfaction from this totally one-sided charade masquerading as democratic television.

I'm a great believer that the Illuminati will use any weapon in their arsenal to divide and conquer us, including mass immigration. But I have always had a suspicion that the BNP's recent growth was State sponsored to act as a safety valve for any resulting public resentment to the Illuminati plans for One World Government . Griffin's links to Freemasonry added fuel to my suspicions. After watching tonight's Question Time, I only hope Nick Griffin is on their payroll and enjoying the fruits that entails, because otherwise the bloke has more courage and fortitude than 99% of the population to put himself through the vilification and bile on behalf of his dubious beliefs, than anyone I personally know - and that would be a sad indictment on the population.

No comments:

Post a Comment