Wednesday 23 September 2009

First Video finished

The first video is now finished and up and ready for viewing on Youtube. I plan another two in this series, but who knows how many I'll eventually churn out. Depends on the response really. I've tried not to dumb down the video too much, but I had to give over some of the video to a short history of the Illuminati interwoven with some of the Manchester material.
Hopefully I'll be be able to concentrate fully on Manchester, and surrounding areas, in the next two videos.

Welcome bye the way, if this is a first visit to the Blog. This is all in its infancy but perhaps we can turn it into a repository for collecting and sharing info on our mutual enemy. Please feel free to contribute anything you feel I might be able to use.

Don't forget to bookmark this Blog and pop bye on a regular basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment